Friday, November 4, 2011

I Said Hello to St. Peter

I haven't really written about it because I was too lazy to write things about it.... I guess I preferred to write my comments about the run in the PF forum....
In any case - it was a really good run... I almost beat my PR.
St. Peter's runs was memorable since it was the first time that somebody accompanied me to the run... and he actually enjoyed it - though he did not participated. At least may taga kuha ako ng pic... hahahaha ...

Gun time for 10K was a bit chaotic... di nga namin alam na gun start na pala. Nakakagulat.... takbo naman ang mga tao.  In any case, maayos naman, nagenjoy naman ang mga tao. At least konti ang tao kasi hati ang mga tao kasi kasabay ang KOTR.  OK nga eh...di siksikan ang daan!!! 
Hydration was good and that there were lotsa freebies.  Did I mention 200 lang ang registration?  Mura di ba.. pinakamura sa nasalihan ko for the year.  Definitely sasali ulit ako next year... sana lang hindi sila masyado maging gahaman next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People may like/dislike what I say .. who cares... just say what you wanna say ...