Sunday, February 19, 2012

Next for Me


PRINT SCREEN !!!! hahahahahaha
Next in line....




did I mention I also registered for RUNEW on the 29th?


Got my kits btw, but I dunno where the hell are the pics... I would love to show it here.






There is a big fuzz about the high reg fees for RU1.  
900 for 21K.   Kinda ok.... a lot will really complain, yet i read earlier that there are a lot of runners for 21K.


From my facebook wall.....
Looking at the picture at the right side of this page... it appears that people do not really mind the fees... at least some people don't - or maybe they just have lotsa funds.


Yes it's true, that for any other ordinary Pinoy, joining fun runs can really be expensive... and because of this, it appears as if running has been just another sports for the middle class and above.  Talk about money....


In any case, nobody is stopping me from joining events... I will continue to practice... and hopefully, improve on my endurance - just in time for RU1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People may like/dislike what I say .. who cares... just say what you wanna say ...