Friday, July 6, 2012

My Milo 2012 Kit

Delivered on July 4



Runners in Metro Manila has been looking forward to this awesome event... The Milo Marathon.... and this year is its 36th edition.
I am personally excited as this will be my first time to run in the 21K category.  I am not a fast runner but I will do my best to make it to the 2:30:xx mark.

My race kit was delivered yesterday.... just barely a week after I registered online.  It had a runner's handbook, an APEX training guide, singlet and the bib number.

 I am really excited... Last year, I ran my first 5K at the Manila Eliminations.... and this year... I will try to conquer 21K .... whew... Game face on, and I will continue to train!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People may like/dislike what I say .. who cares... just say what you wanna say ...