Friday, July 6, 2012

Random Thought for Today

Hindi ka ba maeenganyong tumakbo pag ganyan ang paligid ng tatakbuhan mo?
I have not really conquered this trail but I wish I can - in one of my hometown vacations.  There are lotsa places to run with very nice views to see sa lugar namin sa Manolo Fortich in Bukidnon.  


Our town is not only home to Asia's Longest Zipline but also home to the thousands of hectares of pineapple fields of the Del Monte pineapples that you buy in the grocery.  That being said, I guess it must perk everyone to try running the roads and trails that lead to the zipline and the pineapple fields.




I hope that one day, I can run in the midst of the pineapple fields with some friends from Manila. I want them to experience the beauty of Manolo Fortich, the challenge in conquering the uphills of Bukidnon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People may like/dislike what I say .. who cares... just say what you wanna say ...