Friday, August 3, 2012

A Day After the Bitter Day

I wrote a something "bitter" about my 36th Milo Marathon experience.  It was not cool at all but I gotta move on. 
For days (and maybe until now) I feel the pain of defeat - that i feel the pain everytime I look at the pictures of happy faces running in the event.  But then again, I gotta move on and I cannot escape the fact that I am not super ready for long distance running... I gotta deal with it and look at the pictures and just celebrate with those who were successful in achieving their goal.  
This will not be the last Milo Marathon for sure.  I will definitely be coming back on December to run another 21K...and hopefully this time I will get a medal.  I will really prepare for it - I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

People may like/dislike what I say .. who cares... just say what you wanna say ...