Sunday, September 9, 2012

Run Academy

All I can say is a big THANK YOU to PinoyFitness fot the opportunity to join the Mizuno Run Academy.  Winning the PF Run Academy Raffle was the best birthda gift I received this year.


I could not resist the temptation of posting that pic with my 'classmate' from Run Academy MOA.  Today, afterall, culminates the 5-week program that aims to make us POSE runners and consequently, better runners.  With the help of Mizuno and all its sponsors - GNC, Gatorade, Filinvest, Suunto, JumpStart, we were able to pick up important techniques in running, as well as equip us with the basic tools for creating our own program that will build our core competency in running - endurance.  The graduation run in Alabang was fun!
I am definitely looking forward for the 2nd Semester of the program - that which introduces us to the world of trail running. WOW... exciting!

1 comment:

  1. It seemed that everybody enjoyed yesterday's run. Congratulations to Mizuno and to us, the first batch graduates. :)

    ReplyDelete

People may like/dislike what I say .. who cares... just say what you wanna say ...